RSS

I'm Ovulating - Let's BD (Baby Dance)

Anyone else feel this way? I do! Of course, we aren't ready for a child yet. So I have to hold off, but boy do I want to BD (baby dance) or DTD (do/did/done the deed). It's driving me nuts! Anything gets me going the past two days, and I want to just rip off our clothes and get going.

Granted, I'm not sure why I'm ovulating right now. I should have had aunt flo three days ago. Instead, O (ovulation) is 2 weeks early! I think it's my body saying, "Do it, do it, do it!". Sometimes, it sucks being a woman! I just want to procreate. What's so wrong with that? Well, Dill is not ready. We are yet to be married. Heck, we aren't even engaged yet. So ovulating just makes me crazy right now.

How about you?


Pickle wanting to BD!

2 comments:

Momma64 said...

Umm...can I say No Comment and TMI...lol.

Pickle said...

Haha. I'm very open, what can I say? Plus, I'm sure there are other women out there who want to BD but aren't ready. It's very frustrating to have this want that you logically know is not what you should do!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts or questions!