RSS

Happy Birthday to All the Angel Babies

Just thinking of my Taybear and wanted to wish all parents a happy birthday to their children and their angel babies. 


As much as I wanted to get this blog up and going, it just doesn't seem to be happening. Hence my long disappearances. Not sure if I will keep up the blog or not.



What does it look like in heaven?
Is it peaceful? Is it free like they say?
Does the sun shine bright forever?
Have your fears and your pain gone away?

'Cause here on earth it feels like everything good is missing since you left
And here on earth everything's different
There's an emptiness

Oh-oh, I,
I hope you're dancing in the sky
And I hope you're singing in the angels' choir
I hope the angels know what they have
I bet it's so nice up in heaven since you've arrived
- Dani & Lizzy "Dancing in the Sky"


I'll always be here for anyone to talk to. Stay strong, you amazing parents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts or questions!