RSS

Prayers to Boston, West, and Our Nation

I know this is a late post, but I have been busy with a new job, chores, and getting myself back on a healthy lifestyle.


All of these places have had mass losses or nightmarish experiences. My Nation is in my prayers and has been since the start of this sad month. My prayers also have been going to the survivors, and the surviving families of victims of the Columbine High shooting. That one is seared vividly in my head, just as much of these recent incidents. Along with these mass events, I have been praying for Rehtaeh Parsons' friends and family. 

If you have not heard of Rehtaeh's story, please look for it. I had actually been planning to post next about her case, but the Boston Bombing was still a sore subject and I wanted to elaborate on that first. Next I will talk a little about her case and talk a little more about heinous crime that degrades women - rape.

Please take care everyone and be safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts or questions!